We CANNOT ship this item outside Europe, sorry. USA customers click here
X-POLE XPERT Set Silicone Pink. Removable, spinning and static, 40mm and 45mm. The XPERT™ is the ‘Ultimate’ dance pole. Designed with professional dancers and pole tricks in mind the XPERT incorporates all the features required to meet the demands of any dancer.
If you want a high level of grip, then the silicone pole is your ideal choice. In addition to offering a superior grip, with the silicone pole you can dance with your clothes on! You can clean the silicone pole with just rubbing alcohol.
Have in mind that the Silicone coating can not be removed. Also, It’s heavy so be ready to spend extra money for shipping.
Exclusive to X-Pole, the patent pending ‘X-LOCK’ mechanism requires no tool to change the XPERT PRO from Static to Spinning – just a twist of the wrist. Requiring only a turn to switch from static to spinning or back, it takes less than a second and can be done one handed.
The newly designed, smaller, upper dome has a smooth retro look whilst still maintaining X-Poles world renowned pole stability during use.
Taking the best elements of the world’s top-selling pole, the X-POLE XPERT, adding ‘X-LOCK’ and a new upper dome creates the most technically advanced and safest portable dance pole available today.
- X-LOCK – Static to Spinning in a quarter of a turn, takes less than a second – NO TOOL REQUIRED
- Bottom Loading – no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joint system – easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom – no transition between tubes or bearing protrusion to hit.
- Static and Spinning options.
- Micro Articulating Base – easy to set up on uneven floors.
- Double Width Support Dome – for maximum stability.
- Available in 40mm, 45mm and 50mm tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7′ 4″) to 2745 (9′) from the box.
Before committing to the purchase, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would eradicate any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height. Not realising too late that your pole is too long or too short.
If you have a ceiling height below 2235mm, you would need to contact your local X-POLE office – who would be able to advice on how you could install a pole that is lower than 2235mm in height.
Extensions required per height:
- 0 – 2745mm no extension
- 2735 – 2870mm you must use a 500mm extension
- 2860 – 2995mm you must use a 500mm extension + the 125mm extension that is included in the box.
- 2985 – 3120mm you must use a 750mm extension
- 3110 – 3245mm you must use a 750mm extension + the 125mm extension that is included in the box.
- 3235-3370mm you must use a 1000mm extension
CARRY CASE SOLD SEPARATELY
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.