Free Shipping to: Austria, Denmark, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland
X-POLE XPERT Set Chrome. Removable, spinning and static, 40mm and 45mm. The XPERT™ is the ‘Ultimate’ dance pole. Designed with professional dancers and pole tricks in mind the XPERT incorporates all the features required to meet the demands of any dancer.
Chrome Material Pros
Chrome is more preferable than other materials and it emulates the texture of stainless steel. It is considered to offer better grip in comparison with stainless steel but, in reality, its grip depends on the body’s composure. It’s cheaper than other types of poles.
Chrome Material Cons
This material is not long-lasting. With proper handling and maintenance though, it can hold up for many years. If you sweat more than usual, this material might not be suitable for you just like stainless steel. Not suitable for humid areas. Careful! This coating can cause a skin rush to people who are allergic to Nickel as this is the main ingredient in Chrome poles.
- Bottom Loading – no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joint system – easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom – no transition between tubes or bearing protrusion to hit.
- Static and Spinning options.
- Micro Articulating Base – easy to set up on uneven floors.
- Double Width Support Dome – for maximum stability.
- Available in 40mm, 45mm and 50mm tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7′ 4″) to 2745 (9′) from the box.
- Includes Carry Cases – 2 pcs (as shown in the photos)
Before committing to the purchase, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would eradicate any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height. Not realising too late that your pole is too long or too short.
If you have a ceiling height below 2235mm, you would need to contact your local X-POLE office – who would be able to advice on how you could install a pole that is lower than 2235mm in height.
Extensions required per height:
- 0 – 2745mm no extension
- 2735 – 2870mm you must use a 500mm extension
- 2860 – 2995mm you must use a 500mm extension + the 125mm extension that is included in the box.
- 2985 – 3120mm you must use a 750mm extension
- 3110 – 3245mm you must use a 750mm extension + the 125mm extension that is included in the box.
- 3235-3370mm you must use a 1000mm extension
Find the extensions here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Chrome X-Pole Extensions€39.00