Free Shipping to: Austria, Denmark, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland
X-POLE XPERT Set Brass. Removable, spinning and static, 40mm and 45mm. The XPERT™ is the ‘Ultimate’ dance pole. Designed with professional dancers and pole tricks in mind the XPERT incorporates all the features required to meet the demands of any dancer.
Brass Material Pros
Brass offers the best grip from the rest of the materials and therefore, it is more suitable for people with sweaty palms. With proper maintenance, brass can endure tarnish and last for many years.
Brass Material Cons
Make sure you can really make good use of this material otherwise, it is likely that you will end up with an extremely sticky pole which can be quite painful! Brass consists of a mixture of copper and zinc which makes it softer and thus, more sensitive. Also, it should be cleaned more often.
- Bottom Loading – no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joint system – easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom – no transition between tubes or bearing protrusion to hit.
- Static and Spinning options.
- Micro Articulating Base – easy to set up on uneven floors.
- Double Width Support Dome – for maximum stability.
- Available in 40mm, 45mm and 50mm tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7′ 4″) to 2745 (9′) from the box.
- Includes Carry Cases – 2 pcs (as shown in the photos)
Before committing to the purchase, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would eradicate any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height. Not realising too late that your pole is too long or too short.
Extensions required per height:
- 0 – 2745mm no extension
- 2735 – 2870mm you must use a 500mm extension
- 2860 – 2995mm you must use a 500mm extension + the 125mm extension that is included in the box.
- 2985 – 3120mm you must use a 750mm extension
- 3110 – 3245mm you must use a 750mm extension + the 125mm extension that is included in the box.
- 3235-3370mm you must use a 1000mm extension
1000mm (up to 3370mm ceiling height), 500mm (up to 2995mm ceiling height), 750mm (up to 3245mm ceiling height), none (up to 2745mm ceiling height)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Brass X-Pole Extensions€20.00 – €140.00