Spin-static, multi-piece, removable, portable dance pole.
They were designed to be ultra-sticky for pole dancers who really struggle with gripping all different types of metal poles. It is the best choice If you’re planning to do a lot of poles exercising at home. It has an excellent grip and has a very smooth texture.
Pole has been designed for quick installation without drilling, in just a few minutes by a single person. Quality surface, unique upper disc Flex System and NEW Safety Block Nut ensures quicker installation and maximum safety for the dancer.
For ceilings higher than 2800mm/9’2,24” check out our extension in related products and extend your pole up to 3200mm/10’5,98”.
Improved home pole line GENERATION 2.
To be more specific:
- IMPROVED SPIN
- INCREASED STABILITY
- EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK
- SMOOTHER DESIGN
- 100% Nickel Allergy Free
- with sustainable surface
- 100% peeling and chipping free surface and incredible grip.
Only Lupit Pole exclusively presents this revolutionary product.
Pole has been designed for quick installation without drilling, in just few minutes by a single person. Quality surface, unique upper disc Flex System and NEW Safety Block Nut ensures quicker installation and maximum safety to the dancer.
LUPIT POLE CLASSIC Features:
- Removable, multi-piece dance pole
- Spinning and Static mode
- Quick installation without drilling
- Smooth and Unique tube Joint system
- Upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distribute it equally
- Smooth pole design all the way
- Extendable for ceilings from 2300mm/ 6ft 8.8in to 2800mm/ 9ft 2.2in – basic kit, with extra extension to maximum 3200mm/ 9ft 2.2in
- Quadruple ball bearing system for top spin
- New Safety thread lock blocks nut blocks the pole against loosening
– BETTER SPIN, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems
– INCREASED STABILITY: less extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3300mm/ 9ft. 2.2in.
– EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the blocking nuts.
– SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part – no more gap, the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise
– New environmental boxing
• The pole surfaces are: polished stainless steel, chrome finish and powder coated. Clean your pole with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth and pure water or pure alcohol.
• Rubber grip surfaces on both discs must be cleaned using pure alcohol prior each installation to ensure proper friction with the floor and ceiling.
• It is recommended to replace the spin-block Hex screw (M8 x 12 mm) after every 6 months of daily use.
• The rubber surfaces on both discs are recommended to be refreshed every 3 months by cleaning them by using “Nitro Diluent 900” and cotton wipe. It will make the rubber surface sticky again.
• It is necessary to lubricate the lower bearing and upper bearing with “machine oil for bearings” or “grease for bearings” in spray every 3 months. Use a dry cotton cloth to clean the excess oil/grease drops on the discs. Check the support videos on our web site.
• Check the rubber O-rings on the joint and if missing replace them with new.
• Spare parts and some cleaning supplies can be ordered on our web shop.
Disassembling the pole:
• To take down your pole follow the installation procedure in reverse order. When loosening the pole’s thread, be sure to securely hold the pole to prevent it from falling over.
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height.
This LUPIT pole product is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. In association with the product, LUPIT pole makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCTS TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.”
500mm (from 2800mm to 3300mm), None (up to 2800mm ceiling height)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.