Hydro Attack actively brings more moisture to your skin while making it more healthy with continuous use. Aloe Vera is widely known for its healing benefits, but the new addition to the already functional formula has been Vitamin B5. This special ingredient enhances reproduction of skin cells on bruised skin and also works as a strong moisturizer.
Characteristics of Hydro Attack Body Grip Spray
The Hydro Attack Body Grip Spray isn’t a multi-purpose formula, it is designed only for pole dancers.
- Non-greasy and has an easy-to-use spray application
- Provide additional traction and lasting hydration
- 97% natural ingredients
- Low allergic formula
- Leaves no residue
- Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin B5 for extra moisture that does not affect your grip
- Dermatologically tested
- Without Paraben, Phthalate and Phenoxyethanol
How to use:
To get the most out of this product, please follow these instructions. It is not like other grip aids. This grip aid is not indicated for use in the palms like Dry Hands, it is for the body.
- Shake the bottle well
- Apply a small amount of the product onto your skin by spraying from a 25-30 cm distance.
- Use it on all the body areas where the skin and pole are in contact during training or performance, excluding palms and feet.
- Do not rub the product with your palms. Use your forearms instead.
- Use on palms and feet only if they are super dry too.
- It takes 30-60 seconds for the product to soak in, please wait until your skin feels dry on the touch.
- You’re ready to pole! Enjoy!
For this product to work its top magic try using it right after shower and then just before training. This way the moisture from the shower will be locked into your skin and kept from drying out throughout the day.
Package contains: 1 x Spray 100ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Dry Hands 59ml, 2oz€17.50