Dry Hands is a performance enhancing solution that alleviates grip problems caused by perspiration or rain. Dry Hands is suitable for use in many different sports, such as tennis, golf, baseball, weightlifting, gymnastics, or anything that requires a strong grip.
- It’s not sticky or greasy. And since it leaves no powdery mess, you won’t even realize you have it on.
- It’s long-lasting and economical so you can concentrate on the game at hand.
- Alleviates grip problems caused by perspiration or rain
- Repels water to keep your hands dry without feeling sticky or greasy
- Leaves behind no powdery residue
- Provides protection for hot, humid, rainy, or damp conditions
- Gives you the confidence of a glove with the natural touch of your bare hand
How to use Dry Hands
- After warm-up place a few drops into your palm and spread evenly across the surface.
- Allow to air dry for approximately 15 seconds without rubbing your hands together.
- Wait for it to dry for a few minutes before using the pole.
Always use it after your warm-up, that way you will know how sweaty your palms are when you will use the pole, otherwise you may end up unnecessarily wasting the product.
Do not leave the bottle open because it will evaporate!
If this or any other aid product makes your hands too dry use a few drops of water in your hand and leave them to dry naturally. You will see that you have a better grip!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.