Stainless Steel X-Pole Extensions come in varying sizes to allow expansion of the X-POLE up to 3350mm (132″, 11ft). Installed at the top of the pole, they connect together for maximum strength, stability and smoothness. Installed only at the top of the pole, in descending size order, the extensions are connected using X-JOINT’s.
X-POLE sets are all multi-piece dance poles and therefore can be expanded to be used at different heights using extensions. Two extensions, a 125mm and 250mm, are included with each pole set but a further range of additional extensions are also available to suit higher ceilings or allow for shorter/minimum screw adjuster lengths.
Most important points to remember when choosing an extension is to select the correct size to minimise the adjuster length and always use one longer extension as opposed to two. Always check your ceiling measurement before ordering extensions.
Standard pole sets will reach a height of 2745mm (9′), and the extensions below will allow you to reach heights between 2745mm (9′) to 3370mm (11′). For all heights above 3370mm, you will have to order our bespoke competition poles.
Stainless Steel X-Pole Extensions Specifications
- For all pole sets purchased 2014-onwards.
- These extensions are used with the SPORT, XPERT and the latest X-Stages.
- The extensions are connected using X-Joints. However, every X-POLE set is supplied with 3 pieces of X-Joints; additional joints may not be needed. Please check what joints are required to match the extensions being used.
100 and 125mm Extensions are used with a 180mm X-Joints only.
- For 40mm poles above 3050mm (120″ 10ft) please contact us for advice.
- 100mm (4″) Extension used to expand the overall length of an X-POLE.
- The 100mm extension can only be used with Sport Poles (static) and not with Xpert (spinning & static). This extension can also only be used with the X-Joint.
Feel confused? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or with a private message on our Facebook page. We will do our best to answer any question you may have.
100mm – For static poles only, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 750mm, 1000mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Chrome X-Pole Extensions€39.00 – €40.00