A Little Book of Handstands by Bendy Kate is Bendy’s next book in her training book series.
A Little Book of Handstands is split up into 14 Chapters starting with simple upright hand balances and then taking you all the way through to one handed handstands and contortion handstands! It flows in a chronological order to help you work your way up and conditioning your hand balancing in the best order. You do NOT have to handstand to buy this book; it contains lots of wall balances, conditioning, entries and exits too!
The book has a lot of information to help you understand the biomechanics of the balances covered in each chapter.
Please note: this book is suitable for mixed abilities, but not aimed at complete beginners. We recommend that you consult a health professional first, and get some training with a handstands specialist before you dive into the book.
- From simple upright hand balances all the way to one handed and contortion handstands
- 14 Chapters
- Features wall balances, conditioning, entries and exits
- Contains hand balance theory and information on the biomechanics of the balances
- Author: Kate Czepulkowski (BSc Hons Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation)
- Photography by Scrumptious Photography
- Graphics by @DesignJules
- Models: Kate Czepulkowski (Bendy Kate) Sally Miller and Caroline Arundel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.