A high quality aerial silk (also known as an aerial fabric or tissus) made by French manufacturers, Voltige.
Please note the size listed is the total length of the silk. As aerial silks are rigged from the centre the working length is a little under half the total length. Please read the description below for full details.
This silk has very little stretch along its length but just enough (+/- 5%) to cushion impacts. The lack of vertical stretch makes these silks a bit easier to climb and their narrower width makes them slightly easier to wrap than Firetoys or Prodigy silks.
Across the width of the silk there is much more stretch. The 150cm width of the silk will extend to 258cm at full stretch.
Choose a length of silk that is double the height of the area/rig you are using plus 2 metres. Please be aware that the 8 metre silk is very short – measuring only 4 metres when doubled up.
- WLL: 95kg
- The unstretched width of the silk, regardless of the silk’s length, is 1.5m.
- Fabric is 100% polyester.
- An aerial hook (sold separately) is require to hang this silk.
- Material weight: 130g/m²
- Country of Manufacture: France
- Manufacturer: Voltige
- Breaking Load Limit: 1350kg (2975 lbs)
- Denier: 75
- Material: Polyester
- Average (Mean) Downward Stretch: No
8m, 10m, 12m, 14m, 16m, 18m, 20m
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.